Friday, June 6, 2008

Last Day

Surprise!! We spent the day at the beach!
1st I did laundry and we got some stuff packed. (I may take it right to the camper when we get home:))

After we put our feet in the water- still very cold- we got settled and looked up in time to see the dolphins right in front of us. I was afraid we wouldn't see them again . We didn't see them this close but check out this video.

The winds were from shore toward the ocean today so the smoke from the forest fires was in the air again. The smoke is heavy enough I can smell it and when you look up or down the beach there's a brown haze. I can't imagine being closer.

We were talking with one of our neighbors earlier and he said it'd been 10 years since he'd been here. He found it as easy going and friendly as he remembered.

As Bob said when I was sighing as we left the beach- we'll be back.

No comments: