Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dolphins

Yesterday was calm enough that we could see the dolphins and watched them for quite a while.

This morning - again calm- I thought I could see some dolphins about where we watched them yesterday. They weren't coming out of the water enough for me to be sure. (Usually you can see part of their fins) There were two dolphins that came in really close this morning!! They were where the surfers usually hang out waiting for waves. These two dolphins were coming out of the water enough that we could see their backs as they cruised up the shoreline!!!

It's a good thing we don't live here- I'd never get anything done- I spend all my time staring at the ocean :)

2 comments:

AnnaPK said...

Are you sure they weren't sharks? ;)

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful!! I enjoy the writing - makes me feel like you're writing a letter to me. Can't call the blog up in school so forwarded it home. The pictures are great! Love the surfboard paddler!