Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today is a crazy day. Sun one minute then cloudy and drizzle then sunny again. Not that bad though, it is in the high 60's and NO SNOW!! We are going to the beach in a little while to enjoy some sun and the view of the ocean. Last night it poured buckets of rain. I left one of our buckets out and there must have been 4 inches of rain in it this morning. Kathy has been using the new sewing machine she got for Christmas. She is working on another quilt of course! If the weather dries out for tomorrow I will be getting my stained glass stuff out. I have a number of projects I want to work on. The Boy Scouts from around here showed up in their tents yesterday. They came last year about the same date also. Is it just coincidence that it poured last year and again this year right after they arrived. I do feel sorry for them though, they all were soaked this morning.

1 comment:

AnnaPK said...

Lucy wants more pictures and some pictures of Grandma. She also requests some videos. (She can be a bit demanding ;) )