Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ocean City, NJ



Bob did a great job driving through Philadelphia, no yelling at all! When we got to the detour within 10 miles of the campground it was another story. The detour signs taking us farther and farther away and the GPS telling him to turn around got to him a little- not bad though. Bob's done a great job backing into these campsites between the trees. And he didn't even get upset last night when he was already to level the camper and I realized I had him on the wrong site. In my defense all the campsites I'd walked past were nice big ones I figured this one was too until I looked at the plug in- we had the little tiny site between all the trees! Today's site is a bit bigger and no neighbors.

We're just south of Ocean City, NJ- it was about a 10 minute ride to get there this afternoon.



I put my feet in the ocean October 15th!! (It's been colder in NC in April) But there was no one swimming.
We drove around Ocean City after walking on the beach. Lots of beautiful homes and rental places but nothing higher than 2 stories. We finally found the board walk and walked for a few blocks looking at the homes and over the dunes at the ocean. We saw the closed up amusement park and lots of shops and restaurants about half of those closed.

I think green thumbs are required in Ocean City everywhere had beautiful yards.

No comments: